Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a few thoughts and update

Hello everyone.
I have had a good day. Made a home visit to one of the families I help. Came home and ate lunch with my son. I have a meeting at four for work and then my daughter is coming over for dinner. I also think roger is coming over! Busy is good for me right now.
Well, i will definitely be doing the clinical trial. I will find out mon whether i will get the standard treatment of the trial med during the last leg of the chemo. The first four months is the same for both. I really don't know which to pray for! my doc seems really impressed about the new drug that's already used to treat some breast cancers. I get more tests and scans tomorrow and thurs then i will be ready to start treatment on mon. inbetween, i have 3 meds to fill to help with side effects. also i'm to bring popsicles and drinks to eat or drink during treatment. this is supposd to help with mouth sores. ouch! but for the most part i'm ready. by friday i'll feel like i've been through the ringer, i'm sure.
God has given me a peace about everything today, isn't he awesome!
You know if He was small enough to be understand, he wouldn't be big enough to be worshipped!
Hugs to you all!
Michele

No comments: