Sunday, July 26, 2009

Super Sunday!

Hey. Wanted to report that i had a really good day today. Church this morning, my nephew's party, went to pool for a while, back to church then out to eat with friends. Zack was at church tonight too so I was very proud! I also wore my new shirt, "fight like a girl" and got compliments and had a chance to tell what God has done for me this week. God has certainly given me a boldness through this that I haven't had before.
Iwant to brag on my awesome, amazing church family at Mount Rachel. They always lift me up with encouraging words and smiles. I just can't say how important having a church and church family is at this time in my life. I have other awesome friends as well who breathe life into me! There are so many people in my life that keep me going each and every day! I hope I am able to sew some seeds in their lives too.
Well, I think I am over the hump as well as the yucky feeling in my stomach. I pretty well "pigged out" today from lunch on on whatever I wanted and did fine with the acid reducer I take everyday. Then tonight we ate chinese and I had grilled veggies and rice, rice, rice and icecream. So far, handling it well. I do take an anxiety, nausea pill at night which i just took that helps me sleep but so far, not many meds at all. Thank you, Jesus.
I am getting ready to wrap it up for tonight. Planning on getting up tomorrow and setting up home visits for the week. Got five in next week, need a bigger paycheck this week. By the way, God came through on paying my bills this month. He is always right on time.
Love you all.
Remember, if God had a wallet, your pic would be in it! He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. His word always stands true.

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world!

No comments: