Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hello everyone. I just got back from a wonderful trip to destin, fla. this was last minute before i started treatment since i don't know how i'm gonna react to it. there is something about being at the ocean that makes me feel close to God and realize how big he really is. favorite moments were sitting under beach umbrella reading with ocean breeze blowing and floating out in the water on a calm day being rocked by the waves. it reminds me a line of a song " i felt like a new born baby, cradled up in the arms of the Lord" that 's what it felt like. amazing.

Did I tell you how everyday a new praise and worship song comes to me depending on my situation and how I am recalling verses i never knew that i had memorized? It's true, sometimes first thing in the morning and sometimes during the day . it's like they have been stored and ready to be played when needed! Psalms 19 :1 talks about hiding God's word in your heart and the BIble talks about how will it will come to you when you need it. this is so true! everyday God puts verses in my mind to help me get through the day. This is amazing to me but then again, it is our God who made the universe!

I want to end by telling you how much I have grown through this valley. I have already told you about the songs and scripture coming to me. I am spending more time in the word and it is so addictive! i have started a little journal to record verses that have meaning to me. but there are so many! I am learning to "Be still and know that he is God." I appreciate every moment and don't take it for granted. I have taken inventory of myself and learning how to really pray!

Well, you are probably tired of reading. please leave me a comment
Michele

No comments: